Friday, April 8

Broken words

I hate it when people broke their promises to me. Well, basically I hate it when people do things that provokes me, and this one is definitely it. And to be honestly honest, I get hot on a lot of things.

But particularly this one, it's something that's really embedded in me. Don't make any promise you cannot keep. Please. If you don't think you can keep it, don't make any. Don't say: I promise... Just be humble and say: I'll try.... That's more like it. In trying you at least show some effort. In making promises, there's a totalness in it. You've got to give all to keep it. No excuse. Well, almost no excuse. If you're dead without keeping it, what can I say? Or you bumped your head and got amnesia, may God bless you. Or perhaps you simply have memory relapse. There's nothing but to forgive those who are forgetful.

BTW, I am forgetful. So just in case I forget to keep my promise, remind me, okay. Don't just sit there and resent me. Please... pretty please?

No comments: