Thursday, April 13

This is one of those days......

Lack of sleep? Worry about something? Too many thoughts running in my mind? Celestial formation not in tune? Pre-menstrual syndrome?

This is one of those days when a lot of things doesn't seem right. My head is hurting, a migraine brewing, my eyes heavy, my mood - simply blah. Just finished a cup of milo while chatting to a colleague - which should've helped but not, want to grab a cup of capuccino but think about what that would do to my stomach.

I have my headphone blasting Gwen Stefani - Hollaback girl. Just anything to keep my spirit floating. But a crash is looming. Several laps in a pool would do a lot of good, I believe, but when? How? Where? Not bound to office with lots of things to finish up before tomorrow's holiday like this. Already thought of going home with works to do in the weekend. Not fun. Definitely not.

Been wanting to take my eldest to see Ice Age2 in the cinema. Come to think of it, she has never been to a cinema before. And been wanting to have my hair a new hair cut. Been wanting to go to spa and have a full body massage - with incense burning, dimmed light, soft music of water running. HAH! Been wanting to have glorius sex with my hubby without interruption and total abandon. Yeah... right.

I can go on and on and on and on with this and kill myself in the process.

STOP!

It's time to live, smile and (pretend to) be happy. NO MATTER WHAT.

Well, thanks, blog.

No comments: