Thursday, July 27

How come somene packs so many angers inside?

Yep. How come? There's nothing to be trully angry about. The life was good, has been good, and is still good. Loving family, nice place to stay though not yet owned, relatively nice job, relatively nothing wrong in the 'look' department, nothing lacking in the brain department either.

So, again, how come?

How come someone with practically nothing wrong in her life has so many angers inside her?

It really saddens me that my best friend told me that I am now the angriest person she knows. That I've become a really 'enter at your own risk' person. That I am so curt and snappy. Hhmmmm...

I thought I've shed that in the span of two and a half years that I see as my emotional evolution. Seems like everything is back to where it started: this killer lady with sharp tongue.

I dont' like that part in me anymore. Truth be told, I enjoyed being so fiery when I was younger, but not anymore. It does no one any good. I don't want to be rememberd as a dragon lady. No... So what's wrong now? What opens that box of explosive?

Could someone find the answer, coz I fail to find one.

No comments: