Tuesday, December 7

Bali

What is it about Bali that makes me so thrilled?

Is it all the memories of a happy childhood: of swimming endlessly under the sun, of nivea's scent on my skin, of being together with my family, of ordering cheese burgers and triple sundaes, of looking at the ceiling and found a big scary gecko, of being taken as a Japanese with burnt skin all over, of live without worry?

Is it the adolescent time: of people looking with admiration, white skin tanned, romantic images playing in my mind, beautiful sunset and magnificent moon, long hair braided, sensation of sand between my toes, dreaming of lover on the beach?

Is it the adulthood: time away from office, the vastness of blue sky, wind on my cheek, honey moon full of smiles, swimming to my heart's contend, the sand... sea....wind....trees....smiles...full moon beaming?

Bali is a dreamland when reality is suspended.

No comments: