Monday, December 27

Hi blog!

Anybody miss me? Well, it hurts when nobody does, but hey, so what? I miss my blog, though. Two weeks without. Gosh... how many thoughts have crossed my mind and gone, left uncaptured.

Wonder wassup with me?

Got under hospital arrest for 4 days, followed by house arrest for the whole week afterward. Due to "abortus iminens". Or "threatened abortus" in English. What happened was: I got uterine bleeding, which could lead to spontaneous abortus. Scarry..... However, the baby seemed okay, wiggling as it was everytime the USG spotted him. I am not. Okay, that is. Limited mobility, have to walk with snail speed, no abrupt movement, no heavy lifting (heck, no lifting at all), have to take lunch at my desk (no wandering around at the foodcourt). Manja, indeed.

Anyway, life is still beautiful to me, dear friends. Never ceased to be. Even when I had only the ceiling to look at (and the green curtain, and the non-descript mustard-yellow wall in the hospital). Well, at one time life seemed so stupid, but after a dose of angry fit, tears, and curhat with friend, life went on as beautifully as always.

Nice to blog again.

No comments: