Tuesday, February 22

Nice to see you

It's been more than two weeks since my last entry. Wonder why? I got to rest in the hospital for four days, followed by a week-long house arrest. There was some bleeding. Again. Want to know the problem? I got a condition called placenta previa, a condition when the placenta is located totally or partially on the birth canal. Uterus contraction may cause some bleeding. A rather heavy bump to my body could also cause bleeding.

Back to the office, to my battle station - well.... kinda lost my appetite to write for some time. This brain has been void of all office-related memory, and seeing my desk with all the papers was just temporarily mind boggling.

BTW, here I am. Just read my hubby's blog. Deep, as usual. While I got no idea at all what to write.

See you again, blog.

No comments: