Tuesday, March 15

seven thirty in the morning - what am i doing?

Have eaten a quarter of my bread, sipped half cup of my Milo, refused to read the news for today, jotted down my to-do list, checked my e-mails (both personal and work) and about to start playing the music in my comp.

So what else?

My day bagan today with a blackout at 5 AM. No, not that... with a sensual hug from my hubby before that. Then the alarm sound off at 5.10. Then suddenly the light went off and sound stopped. I had cold water for bath this morning. The light went on again just before we went off to work, at around 6.30 AM.

Now, at seven thirty, I am already wishing I were somewhere else. Anywhere but here. Work lost its appeal to me a week ago. I just switch the auto-pilot on: to get to work, get somethings done, and go home. Exhausted. Waking up the next day, hoping my mood would get better, and things would seem brighter.

At this seven thirty, nothing seems changed, yet. The same weary place, beaten spirit, things to do that I keep on putting off (much against my resolution for the year).

Somehow cheerfulness have left the building for today. Better get a replacement very soon, or indeed life would be bleak.

Heck, no!

For whatever there is: my life is too beautiful not to be enjoyed!

No comments: