Friday, March 4

What's happening to me?

It is unlikely of me to not write for so many days - unless something happens to me. So what's happening to me?

Seems it's a bit hard to juggle reading the BBCworld, detik.com, tend to my Yahoo mails, my friendster, and my blog (and fit them into office hours....). And with the snail pace my body is allowed to work at, don't hope too much.

I was about to write for those men out there on what to expect when their wives get pregnant. You know... the body change, the emotional change, and everything that comes in between. This may (this should) be my last pregnancy, one that I would like to stay in my memory for a long time. One that I would like to cherish, as with other things that are the last of them. And beside, though this one came as a real surprise, and a rather heightened anxiety on what to follow with another additon to the bunny family, I enjoy every bit of it. Down to the leg cramp, the nausea, the mood swing, you name it. And most of all: how my hubby reacts to it. Oh, so lovingly....

So, basically, what's happening to me is nothing. It's just that I have to slow down everything.

La dolce vita!

No comments: