Wednesday, September 14

arrived in battered shape

dress crumpled and damp with sweat, hair toussled by wind, body reeking of pollution, face red and prespiring, that was how I arrived at the office today, courtesy of our public transport and the traffic.

luckily enough, it took only about an hour to reach my workplace. having standing at the bus stop for almost ten minutes for the 640 ps.minggu - tanah abang bus, I spotted the PPD 54 depok-grogol lane. after making sure it will stop at komdak, I got onboard. and even luckier still, seats were still available - albeit mine is sandwiched between two gentlemens, one who was 'over-volume'.

the bus will take the toll road, and that was why the fare is 2500 instead of 2000. then came the entertainment: gendang and guitar with duet. you'd be surprised on the kinds of entertainment (and shopping) you could get in a bus ride...hahahaha... today, that duet was the only entertainment, though.

yep, true to its words, the bus got into the toll road. after kuningan, the traffice was a breeze. reached komdak in no time, got into the waiting 640, though my luck stopped here for findng any seat, and off we go to sudirman.

and now here I am, posting my morning blog, eating the somay I bought at the pedestrian bridge.

life is good.

No comments: