Wednesday, September 7

I should write, again

it's been long since I wrote last
nothing special to write

well, that's not it
i just lost my passion in lots of things lately
writing, for one

things I see are still interesting in their own way
but I don't seem to be able to put what I see into words

that's a scarry sign
I used to love to write
it's used to be what made my day

I need to find my passion again
I need to start seeing again
and write what I see

it's a kind of self indulgence, you see
better than eating
cost writing wouldn't add to your body weight

well, enough rambling for today
hope you (whoever you are), will find me writing again
and nicely at it

live happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find a nice lake, and start writing. Perhaps a Portugese maid can fix a cup of coco for u.