Wednesday, May 19

Life is good

I started today feeling good. Life is good, today is good.

My life has been beautiful to me. Life has been kind to me. A loving husband, three beautiful daughters, caring parents, and a bunch of brothers along with their families. Stable work, nice boss, colleagues that may not understand me but leave me alone in the end, some close friends (so close I'm addicted to them). It's simply complete.

We haven't got our own home yet, but with God's willing, and our serious intention, we'll get it. Pretty soon.

When you are feeling good, everything looks good. All the colors you see, all the sights, the fragrances, even people. Grumpy friends don't look so grumpy anymore. My cluttered desk seems just okay. Life is to smile about today.

Hope this feeling lingers, on and on. So I may see life as it is: beautiful.

No comments: