Friday, May 7

Things that make me happy

No particular order

1. the smell of freshly cut grass
2. I love you's
3. kisses
4. a caress in my back
5. smiles in my children's faces
6. sparkles in the eyes of people I care about
7. laughing hard it hurts
8. smoothies
9. soft frozen yoghurt
10. starring at the sky
11. rain
12. my husband's love
13. reading a book with no interruption
14. people saying I am beautiful
15. spring air in my face
16. drizzle
17. thinking, day dreaming, doing nothing
18. writing
19. smell of coffee
20. body scrub followed by body oil (mmmmpppphh)
21. butterfly flying / nesting on a flower
22. warm shower with creamy lather
23. swimming
24. home-made donut (the ones my mother in law make)
25. hugging / spooning with my love
26. travel to new places
27. make people laugh
28. hot chocolate with marshmallow (and a little mint!)
29. cinnamon rolls
30. smell of cinnamon
31. people say I am unique
32. swinging on swings
33. orgasm
34. a cup of sweet corn
35. bump into an old friend that still remembers me
36. my children laughing
37. japanese rice crackers (with those bits of seaweed)
38. music that suits my mood
39. people thanking me for something I did
40. good haircut
41. blueberry flavor
42. see the happines in my beloved
43. singing my heart out - and nobody's laughing
44. relieved from pain

and many more I can't pintpoint.

Be Happy!

No comments: