Friday, November 26

diary of a pregnant lady

ok, it's confirmed. i am pregnant, the third time this time, carrying hopefully my 4th child (not 4th AND 5th, please.....).

the first two weeks after that confirmation, i had terrible time. cannot eat. trouble sleeping. no energy whatsoever. throwing up 11 times a day. hated everything. shunned myself in my room. cannot stand the smell of food / cooking. cannot stand the smell of my children.

on one of the worst days, i ate only 3 biskuits, drank less than 250ml of liquid. what i put it would be thrown out again. to the bile. painful.

these past two days have seen improvement. eating a bit more, puking less, got more energy, even braved myself to go to the foodcourt and ate ketoprak today. major step! and am enjoying chocolate sundae now.

oh, the travel home from office is still a daunting task, though. i keep my head low as to not see the traffic, breathing slowly to regulate my mind and body. that, or i would puke all the way. i'd throw up once arriving at home, though. after that, cleopatra pose. reclining / lying down on my bed, door closed, window open. armed with a can of green apple room freshener to vend off suspicious odors.

life is beautiful, friend. never ceases to be.

No comments: