Friday, January 28

Life?

Ennggggg…

Okay, I don’t have specific topic to write today. My body doesn’t feel quite right, my eyes are heavy, my tummy feels heavy, too.

It’s my colleague’s birthday today, he who was born a decade after me. Makes me feel rather old, it does.

But to think of it, I was even younger than him when I first joined the workforce. It doesn’t feel like more than a decade has passed. I still remember a few things about my first work. Anyway, this is only my second one, the one that have been my source of income (and joy, and sorrow, and several outbursts, and a lot of other things). This year will mark the 10th anniversary of my employment.

And what have I accomplished? A lot, and yet not much. Depends on how you look at it. Career wise, so so. Life wise? Quite a lot.

I feel like I am a different person I am today than I was 10 years ago. In my mind, my heart. Still going on changing, though. It won’t stop until my life stops, I guess.

That’s all for today. Have a nice weekend.

No comments: