Wednesday, January 5

No idea for today

Okay, this is a rather rare situation, but I am at loss of idea of what to write. Perhaps it has something to do with being pregnant. I read somewhere that the volume of woman's brain is shrinking a bit when she's pregnant. Not a pretty knowledge, eih? Perhaps then it explains the increasing incidences of absent-mindedness and 'slow-to-respond'ness I am experiencing. By the way, I am always absent minded anyway - pregnant or not.

What's happening to me nowadays is this: munching all the time throught the day, from breakfast time to afternoon. Then nausea in the evening, and stop eating by 7pm. Eat beyond that hour, and guaranteed I'll be throwing up and having troube sleeping due to stomach discomfort.

Oh, I am no longer so pukey, thanks God. Just in the evening, starting at dusk. Well, as long as nobodody is frying anything or cooking with garlic. I HATE garlic. I would painstakingly pick out every slice of garlic I can identify from my food.

I don't have craving, so far. But for several times now I've been dreaming of a nice meal of dim sum at a nice chinese restaurant. A bit on the expensive side, perhaps. But truly delicious, of course. Once I am feeling quite normal again, I'll attack the dimsum. Just watch me.

Well, that's all for no idea for today.

No comments: