Tuesday, January 4

Parallel universe - a chance for another life

If given the chance to live in a parallel universe, where you are you but you have different life, what would you have?

Would you opt for a different lover / husband? Different work? More kids or less? What life would you prefer to have apart from this one?

At this second today, this is the very life I want. I am very fortunate to be able to say that I am content with what I have, what I am. Life has been good to me. Love has been good to me.

I am an ordinary person, living an ordinary life, with ordinary living. But yet I am distinct. As you are. Everybody is.

Given the chance of a parallel live, well.. I don't know. This is the only life I know, and I like it. There are some instances in this life that I would like to change, but not the life itself.

1 comment:

ms.seuss said...

Given a chance to live in a parallel universe I'd test Fate and be an artist, instead of a 9-5 person... Some dreams will have to be pursued in its time, or perhaps forgotten. But I agree, Life and Love has been good to me