Tuesday, October 25

be something to someone

I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, i just want to be something to someone. -Twilightlova #ihatequotes


this quote is so very me. that's my core. my life is built around that consciousness: that i don't need to be everything to everyone; i just need to be something to someone. it's not important (for me) to make everybody happy, it's important (for me) to make those whom i hold dear to be happy.
 
personally, i think i've made quite a good progress on being something to someone. i mean something to my children. i mean something to my husband. i mean something to my brothers. i mean something to my 'less count than the fingers on one hand' best friends. i mean something to my parents, my in-laws.
 
and it makes me tremendously happy when i look in someone's eyes and knows that: that i mean something to them.
 
heck with everybody else.
 
live long and prosper.
 
(just a thot: when i die, who would mourn me? not many, i guess. but it would made my whole life meaningful, if those who do, do so with all their heart)

No comments: