Thursday, October 21

mmpppphhh.....

This is definitely not the best day of my life. Don't take me wrong, I enjoy life today. But I can't escape from feeling that things could've been better.

To elevate my mood, why don't I think of something that is enjoyable? How about: body scrubbing? Yes yes yes.

One of the indulgences I allow myself is that: body scrubbing. Mmmppppphhhh.

Direction:
Take handful of scrub paste, spread it gently, rub the scrub in circular motion, make sure that all parts that are supposed to be covered are covered. All done in leisurely manner, take all the time, let the world outside go about their things. Empty your mind.... enjoy the moment.....enjoy the sensation of scrub rubbing against skin...Rinse off with lots and lots and lots of time under hot shower. Finish off with generous spray of oil mist. Pat yourself dry. If oil mist is not available, body butter would do just fine after dry yourself.

Believe me, that body would feel different. After that, do something that would make you feel more mmmmpppphhhh. Reading, perhaps. Or enjoying a long iced drink. Better yet, do nothing. Just close your eyes, body resting peacefully, and absorb the sensation. Breath in, breath out. Succumb to silence and stillness.

Live is indeed beautiful!

No comments: