Friday, October 1

9.10pm

It’s already ten past nine pm today, and I am still here. Not with my daughters, having the nightly battle as usual (re: The Clients). I miss them. So, what the heck am I doing now?

Tomorrow, the company where I work for would have a web launch in this city. We are still setting things up. Yeah. I am hungry, though. Haven’t got my dinner yet (well, the three of us haven’t).

Don’t know what to write anymore. Just want to do something else than keeping on the setting up going. A nice warm soak would be nice. Later on. Just hang in there.

Oh, just got calls from my daughters. Those Silly Melon Heads. Miss them pretty bad tonight. Maybe first time in my life I feel that I really miss them. I didn’t miss them much even when I went to see my hubby in Malmoe. Or maybe I shut down the feeling on purpose, so that I could concentrate on my time with him.

Malmoe. That’s worthy of separate entries.
It’s a town on the southern part of Sweden, much more closer to Copenhagen (which is in Danmark), rather than to Stockholm – its capital.

Malmoe.
Millions of miles away from my home, the distance that separated me and my hubby (and him and his family) for five hundred days.

Malmoe. It evokes in me numerous emotions, memories.

This is Sapobi signing off.

No comments: