Wednesday, October 27

Morning, blog

Start your day with a blog.
A blog a day keeps the doctor away.

Hahaa. Those would be my new motto. Whoever invent this online diary, thanks to you! It has become a need: to blog. At least a very pressing need indeed when I am stationed in front of a computer with nicely working internet connection, that is. And besides, life at the office is too hectic and stressing without a let up.

So, blog. How are you doing today? Receive many entries yet?

Oh, a good and bad news: my friend got a baby boy born to him last Thursday (Oct 21). That’s the good news. The bad news? The baby was born with a stretch of skin covering his anus so that he has to undergo operation to make a hole and to create a rectum. Too bad.

Makes me really really grateful for the perfection of my twins. Of all the things that could’ve gone wrong (Siamese twins, one twin died of Twin-to-Twin-Transfusion (occurs when there’s only one sac for both and only one major umbilical cord – which seemed to be the case of my twins), my active cysts exploding or inflamed) – all went smoothly. Thanks, God.

The twins. Should write a lengthy entry about them, someday.

Well, that’s all for the morning, blog. See you again today in the afternoon.

No comments: